Olympia Sports Return Policy
- Items may be returned at any time for an exchange or full refund in the original form of payment when an original sales receipt is present.
- In the absence of a receipt, proof of purchase through an Olympia Edge purchase history look-up will serve as a receipt.
- Cash refunds will be tendered on Debit Card purchases returned with the original receipt.
- Gift Receipts serve as documentation of the purchase price only. Items returned with a gift Receipt may be exchanged or refunded for the price paid in the form of a Store Credit.
- Valid ID showing name and address is required for returns and exchanges without a receipt unless the return is transacted as an “even exchange”. Without a receipt, refunds will be made at the current selling price in the form of a Store Credit. Olympia Sports reserves the right to refuse returns without a receipt if frequency of such returns are deemed excessive. (3 or more)
- Buy One Get One (BOGO) Returns: If only one item is returned from a “BOGO” purchase, the item will be valued at the retail amount less the amount of the “BOGO” discount.
- We honor the ticketed price on all items unless the ticket price is a gross discrepancy over 30% off and the item was never intended to sell for the price. In these cases, the product will be appropriately priced.
- In the event of an “overcharge” for an item, we will gladly refund the overage and re-ring the sale at the corrected price.
- Items purchased online must be returned online.
OLYMPIA SPORTS GIFT CARD REDEMPTION
When the balance on an Olympia Sports Gift Card is $5 or less, customers may request to exchange the gift card balance for cash.
Please see cashier for exchange.