Shop with Confidence, Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind the products we sell and the service that we provide to our customers and aim for complete satisfaction. Customer service and satisfaction is at our core so if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason we will do our best to make it right.
Returning or Exchanging Items
- Original Purchase in Store – Purchases can be returned in SELECT STORES. Stores conducting closing sales cannot accept returns.
- Original Purchase Online – Purchases can be returned in SELECT STORES. Stores conducting closing sales cannot accept returns. Online sales can also be return by mail.
Please retain all product packaging and tags until you are completely satisfied with the condition and performance of your purchase. Be sure to return all the packaging with your items.
*Baseball and Softball Bats:
If you purchased a baseball or softball bat and have not removed it from
its original packaging, you may return it to Olympia Sports for a refund or
exchange. If you have removed the bat
from its original packaging and have found a defect or damage, due to manufacturers’
policies, you must contact the manufacturer directly for warranty repair or
claims. For your convenience, manufacturer
contact information is provided here:
Easton easton.com 1-888-259-1297
Louisville Slugger slugger.com 1-800-800-9935
Demarini demarini.com 1-800-800-9932
Rawlings rawlings.com 1-866-678-4327
Axe axebat.com 1-855 -AXE-BATS
Marucci maruccisports.com 1-888-MARUCCI
Mizuno mizunousa.com 1-800-966-1211
Franklin franklinsports.com 1-781-344-1111
A 1-year warranty is standard from all our bat manufacturers,
and generally covers all bats, except wood bats. We recommend registering your bat when
purchased on the warranty section of the appropriate vendor’s web site.
Free In Store Returns and Exchanges
- Online purchases can be returned in SELECT STORES. Stores conducting closing sales cannot accept returns.
- Find the Olympia Sports location closest to you using our store locator.
- Please bring your store sales receipt if original purchase was in store or the packing slip if the original purchase was made online, along with your items and we will exchange or refund in the original form of payment.
- If you are an Edge member, we can look-up your purchase history and this will serve as a receipt.
- If you are not an Edge member, a Valid ID showing name and address is required for returns and exchanges without a receipt unless the return is transacted as an “even exchange”. Refunds will be made at the current selling price in the form of a Store Credit. Olympia Sports reserves the right to refuse returns without a receipt if frequency of such returns are deemed excessive.
Have a Gift Receipt?
Gift Receipts serve as documentation of the purchase price only. Items returned with a gift Receipt may be exchanged or refunded for the price paid in the form of a Store Credit.
Mailing Your Return
Please include the following with your return:
- Proof of purchase – Shipping confirmation email or packing slip.
- Completed copy of our Mail Return Form.
Ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking to the address below. We do recommend for your protection including insurance on the package, but it is not required. Olympia Sports is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit.
5 Bradley Drive
Westbrook, ME 04092
If we have questions about your return we will contact you by phone or email that you have provided. If you have not included all of the required information to process the return listed above, the return will be declined and the merchandise will be returned to you.
Returns will be processed within two weeks of the return arriving at our Distribution Center.
Refunds will be provided in the same method of the original payment. When an Olympia Sports gift card was used for the purchase, we will email you an e-gift card to the email you provided when purchase was made.