The Brooks Revel neutral running shoe is the perfect blend of street style and performance running. With its foot-hugging knit upper that expands with the foot for a comfortable fit, the Revel provides comfortable, soft cushioning and an on-trend look that goes anywhere, on the run or on the town. The new BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride, while the heel segmented crash pad promotes smooth transitions. In addition, the HPR Plus outsole is abrasion resistant and durable, so you don't have to worry about this shoe holding up. The Brooks Revel shoe is easily worn anywhere for a casual, athletic style that's ready to run whenever you are.
- Weight per shoe: 8.7 oz.
- 12mm offset
- Strobel construction
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Heel segmented crash pad promotes smooth transitions
- Stretch saddle wraps the midfoot for a secure fit
- Engineered flat knit upper with internal body expands with the foot for a comfortable fit
- HPR Plus outsole is abrasion resistant and durable
- Comfort collar
- Profile sockliner is contoured to fill any negative space under the foot