- Full-length engineered mesh creates a breathable, supportive fit.
- Zoom Air unit delivers responsive cushioning.
- Co-molded Cushlon crash rail provides a smooth transition.
- Dynamic Fit techology integrates Flywire cables with the laces to wrap the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit.
- Full-length, solid rubber in a Waffle outsole is durable and provides great multi-surface traction.
- Midsole Offset: 10mm Last: MR-10
- Text (100% Polyester)
- Synth Plastic
- Brand: Nike
- Country Of Origin: Imported
- Availability: In Store, Online
I run. I am 52, and run about 6-7 miles a day. I have run for 20 years, but i used to run less often and less distance. I never ran Nike's. They fit my wide feet all wrong, just never worked. I bought shoes at Olympia, they were some other brand, and they totally did not work. The girl recommended these. I was extremely sceptical. OMG--they are amazing!! And I am a total running shoe snob. I need comfort, support, light weight, traction, I need it all. These shoes deliver, and after mile 5 I can feel it in my feet. I am not young, but these are just so great. I am thinking I will buy another pair very soon. I like to wear different ones each day.So now I am a total Nike convert, and I did not see that coming!!!!